Man to appear at Old Bailey charged with murder of missing Agnes Akom
- Credit: Met Police
A man is due to appear at the Old Bailey charged with the murder of a missing Cricklewood woman.
Agnes Akom, also known as Dora, was last seen in Cricklewood Broadway on May 9.
She was reported missing two days later and an investigation was launched.
Neculai Paizan, 63, of Peel Street, Notting Hill, appeared at Willesden Magistrates' Court on Monday and is due to appear at the Old Bailey on Wednesday (May 26) charged with her murder.
Searches are ongoing in north London in connection with Agnes' disappearance.
Agnes’ body has not yet been found, Scotland Yard said.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson said: "Detectives are still pursuing all possible lines of enquiry and are appealing for the public to come forward if they see or have seen anything suspicious that they feel may be relevant."
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting 21MIS013067.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 8 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley