Man to appear at Old Bailey charged with murder of missing Agnes Akom
- Credit: Met Police
A man is due to appear at the Old Bailey charged with the murder of a missing Cricklewood woman.
Agnes Akom, also known as Dora, was last seen in Cricklewood Broadway on May 9.
She was reported missing two days later and an investigation was launched.
Neculai Paizan, 63, of Peel Street, Notting Hill, appeared at Willesden Magistrates' Court on Monday and is due to appear at the Old Bailey on Wednesday (May 26) charged with her murder.
Searches are ongoing in north London in connection with Agnes' disappearance.
Agnes’ body has not yet been found, Scotland Yard said.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson said: "Detectives are still pursuing all possible lines of enquiry and are appealing for the public to come forward if they see or have seen anything suspicious that they feel may be relevant."
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting 21MIS013067.
- 1 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 2 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 3 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 4 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 5 Daughter buys winning Set For Life lottery ticket for mum's birthday
- 6 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 7 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 8 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 9 Man charged with Colindale murder
- 10 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood