Enquiries continue after woman injured in 'hit and run' in Kilburn
- Credit: @LifeInKilburn
Enquiries continue after a woman was knocked over by a 'hit and run' motorcyclist in Kilburn.
Emergency services were called to Kilburn High Road just before 3pm on August 9 to reports of a collision between a motorbike and a pedestrian.
Police officers and paramedics found a 31-year-old woman who was treated for leg and head injuries.
She was taken to hospital where she is being treated for "non life-threatening injuries", confirmed Scotland Yard.
A Met spokesperson said: "The vehicle did not stop at the scene.
"Enquiries are ongoing and no arrests have been made."
An LAS spokesperson said: "We sent an ambulance crew and a medic in a car.
"We treated a woman at the scene for head and leg injuries and took her hospital."
- 1 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 2 Brent scheme helping people with disabilities after Covid
- 3 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 4 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat
- 5 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 6 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 7 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 8 Girl, 14, sexually assaulted on Tube by man who asked for her Snapchat
- 9 London to Hong Kong to Selfridges: Couple’s snack brand journey
- 10 Guilty: North London criminals jailed in December 2021