Pedestrian taken to hospital with 'head and leg' injuries after Kilburn collision
- Credit: @LifeInKilburn
A woman is in hospital after being knocked over in a "road traffic collision" in Kilburn.
London Ambulance Service was called to Kilburn High Road just before 3.50pm yesterday (August 9) following reports of a road traffic collision involving a pedestrian.
A woman was treated for leg and head injuries and taken to hospital.
The Met Police has yet to comment on the incident.
A LAS spokesperson said: "We were called at 2.47pm yesterday (August 9) to reports of a road traffic collision involving a pedestrian on Kilburn High Road, NW6.
You may also want to watch:
"We sent an ambulance crew and a medic in a car.
"We treated a woman at the scene for head and leg injuries and took her hospital."
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 7 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley