Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- Credit: Jasna Badzak
A 16-year-old boy has been charged in connection with the fatal stabbing of a man in Kilburn.
Sven, 22, an aspiring lawyer, was stabbed to death on February 6 as he went to buy a bagel in Willesden Lane.
A 16-year-old boy who was with Sven was also found suffering stab injuries and survived.
A 16-year-old male is due to appear at Willesden Magistrates’ Court on Friday (September 17) charged with murder and the attempted murder of a 16-year-old male.
Two other men have previously been charged with Sven’s murder and the attempted murder of a 16-year-old male.
Rashid Gedel, 20, of Fenman Gardens, Ilford, and Shiroh Ambersley, 21of Matthews Close, Wembley, have previously been charged.
You may also want to watch:
Both have been remanded in custody ahead of a trial at the Old Bailey on July 18, 2022.
Six other men arrested on suspicion of murder have been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 3 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 4 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 5 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 6 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards
- 7 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 8 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 9 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 10 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
Enquiries remain ongoing by homicide detectives from the Met’s Specialist Crime Command.
Anybody with information should call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD 5580/06Feb.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.