Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- Credit: Met Police
A 12-year-old boy has tragically died following a collision involving a motorcyclist in Sudbury.
Qusai Alomar, who lived in the local area, died on Sunday (September 19) after being struck by a motorbike on Harrow Road.
Police are appealing for information after officers were called at 5.06pm on September 16, following reports of a collision involving a motorcyclist and a pedestrian.
Officers and paramedics attended and Qusai was taken to hospital, where he died three days later.
His family have been informed and are being supported by specialist officers.
The rider of the motorcycle stopped at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
Detectives from the Met's roads and transport policing command are investigating.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 4 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 5 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 8 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 9 'We're angry': London councillors demand Met tackles violence to women
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
Any witnesses or anyone with any information should call the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 020 8246 9820, or 101 or contact via Twitter @MetCC. Quote CAD 5252/16Sep.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org