Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- Credit: PA WIRE
A boy is in a life-threatening condition after a crash in Wembley.
The 12-year-old was taken to hospital following a collision in Harrow Road between a motorcycle and a pedestrian just after 5.05pm yesterday (September 16).
Police said the motorbike rider stopped at the scene.
Detectives from the Roads and Transport Policing Command are investigating and an appeal for witnesses has been launched.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 020 8246 9820, or via 101 quoting reference CAD 5252/16Sep.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 3 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 4 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 5 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 8 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 9 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 10 'We're angry': London councillors demand Met tackles violence to women