Award-winning youth brass band to perform a free concert in Queen's Park
- Credit: Youth Brass 2000
An award-winning youth brass band is travelling to Queen's Park to give a free performance on the bandstand.
Youth Brass 2000 is coming from Northamptonshire to entertain visitors on August 10 at 2pm with their eclectic range of music.
The band members, all of whom are under 19, will belt out traditional brass band music, soundtracks, songs from the musicals, big band music and pop arrangements.
Youth Brass 2000 have won the trophy for National Youth Band Champions seven consecutive times from 2014 to 2020.
They were the 2020 winners of the British Open Youth Championship and the 2020 winners of the Butlins Youth Championship and won the European Youth Brass Championship in 2018.
You may also want to watch:
They perform public concerts in internationally acclaimed concert halls from the Birmingham Symphony Hall, the Sage Gateshead to the Royal Albert Hall down the road.
The young musicians have toured extensively in Europe and have performed in Italy, Spain, Belgium, France, Austria and Luxembourg.
To learn more visit youthbrass2000.com
- 1 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 2 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 QPR boss 'disappointed' as two late goals cost his side at West Brom
- 9 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 10 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground