Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- Credit: Google
Italian restaurant Sanzio in Willesden Green has been named as the favourite place for Brent and Kilburn Times readers to go out for dinner.
The antipasti, pizza and pasta specialist in Station Parade, has won acclaim for its take on southern Italian cuisine.
We held the informal online ballot over the past fortnight in the lead up to National Hospitality Day (September 18) – a celebration of all the places we love to eat and drink at.
Early Bird in Wembley Park in Empire Way, Wembley Park, came second.
New Kingston Jamaican Cuisine, in Blackbird Hill, Wembley, came third.
You may also want to watch:
Maria Sundrica, owner and manager of Sanzio, said: “We are very happy people voted for us. We hope we will continue to be a favourite restaurant.
“Our customer service has to be 150 per cent all the time, even if there are 50 orders coming in at once.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 4 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 5 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards
- 6 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 7 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 8 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 9 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 10 'We're angry': London councillors demand Met tackles violence to women
“We also try to keep a personal service and we know many of our customers by name.”