Designer Jumble Sale opens its doors in Queen’s Parade in Willesden
- Credit: Archant
Brent & Kilburn Times readers can get 10 per cent off all purchases until June 12
A jumble sale has come to Willesden but don’t worry you won’t have to rummage through threadbare clothing that’s fit for the bin.
A pop-up shop called the ‘Designer Jumble Sale’ has opened its doors in the award-winning Queen’s Parade in Walm Lane.
Fashionistas and bargain-hunters will be able to get their hands on high-quality second hand clothing, shoes and accessories ranging from £10 to £300 until September 1.
Brands on offer include Armani, McQueen, Prada, Lulu Guinness and DKNY and shoppers can grab a Nicole Farhi silk blouse for £19 and a suede Gucci bag for £99.
You may also want to watch:
Designer Jumble Sale is offering Brent & Kilburn Times readers 10 per cent off all their purchases until June 12.
To take up the offer quote “Brent & Kilburn Times”.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 4 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 5 Petrol crisis: Brawls, long queues and empty stations across Brent
- 6 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 9 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 10 'It's yours to keep', Boney M's Liz Mitchell talks NFTs, new old music and a future world tour
Designer Jumble Sale is open Wednesday – Saturday from 11am to 6pn with late opening on Thursday and Fri till 7.30pm.
To find out where they will be popping up next follow @DesignerJumble on Twitter.