Ex EastEnders star to host Oktoberfest at Wembley Boxpark
- Credit: Denise Bradley/Archant
A former EastEnders star is to host his very own "Barryoke Live" at a Bavarian event in Wembley Park.
Shaun Williamson, who also played himself in Extras, will be appearing at Wembley Boxpark's Oktoberbest evening on October 16.
In partnership with Czech brewer Staropramen, the event will feature plenty of entertainment with traditional Bavarian games, stilt-walkers, and lederhosen.
Enjoy live music, hosts and DJs whilst tasting a selection of frothy steins and beers, alongside delicious Bavarian-style street food from Boxpark’s traders.
There will be three sessions across the day at 1pm, 4.30pm and 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £25 and include a jug of beer and guaranteed entry. ID is required for paid ticket holders.
Fancy dress is optional.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 4 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 5 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 'We're angry': London councillors demand Met tackles violence to women
- 8 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 9 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 10 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards
The official Oktoberbest in Munich is not taking place this year due to the coronavirus pandemic.
For tickets to Boxpark's Oktoberfest visit www.boxpark.co.uk/campaigns/oktoberfest/