Brent artists to open studios for visitors
- Credit: Google Maps
Eight Brent-based artists will open their studios for visitors on Saturday, May 21 and Sunday, May 22.
The group includes painters, printmakers and filmmakers based at the Atlas Business Centre in Brent who will be on-site to talk to visitors about their work.
Many of the pieces are for sale and include portraiture, landscapes, urban scenes, abstract painting, prints, mixed media and fine pottery.
Printmaker Kiran Waswani said: “Most of us worked through the pandemic producing new pieces but have been unable to exhibit it publicly due to lockdown restrictions.
“We are all very excited to be showing our work again in this way.”
Urban landscape painter Keith Randle added: “Many of my pieces depict places around the area where I live in Brent.
“It is a thrill to be able to share them with other local people over this weekend.”
- 1 Call for investment in 'joke' Harlesden park
- 2 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 3 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 4 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 5 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
- 6 Labour accused of 'power grab' move over committee appointments
- 7 Second man charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 8 Northwick Park NHS Trust still 'requires improvement'
- 9 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 10 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
The studios will be open from 11am to 4.30pm at Atlas Business centre, Oxgate Lane, NW2 7HJ.