Dyer (18 OG)
Ben Gerring (50)
Charlee Hughes (32)
Ryan Gondoh (68, 74)
Sonny Lo Everton (76)
Wealdstone finish season on a high as they win away at Woking
- Credit: Jon Taffel
Wealdstone claimed their first National League victory in 11 games after battling back to beat fellow strugglers Woking at Kingfield Stadium.
Woking led twice, first when Alex Dyer turned Charlie Cooper's free-kick into his own net and then via Ben Gerring's header after Charlee Hughes levelled.
But Wealdstone rallied with three goals in the space of nine minutes.
Ryan Gondoh's penalty levelled it and he then put the visitors 3-2 up before Sonny Blu Lo-Everton wrapped it up.
The 19th-placed Stones had picked up just one point from their previous 10 outings, but finally gave their fans something to cheer at the end of their first season back in the division.
You may also want to watch:
Woking: Ross (c), Collier, Gerring, Cook (Hodges 65), Hamblin, Lofthouse, Cooper, Freeman (Dalby 80), Kretzschmar, Robinson (Leslie 77), Ashford.
Unused subs: Smith, Skinner.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 3 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 4 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 5 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 6 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 7 Fire-ravaged Neasden church hall set to be rebuilt
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Sisters killed in Kingsbury stabbed with 'extreme force'
- 10 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre
Wealdstone: Shelvey (Askew 46), Olowu (Stevens 69), Harbottle, Okimo (c), Mendy, Charles, Dyer, Lo-Everton, Lewis, Gondoh (Shrowder 87), Hughes.
Unused subs: Hearn, Cawley.