Win tickets to see legends play for Wembley in the FA Cup
A new FA Cup campaign gets under way on Saturday – and Vale Farm stages the pick of the extra preliminary round ties as Wembley take on Langford.
The Lions have a host of ex-international stars available for selection, including Ray Parlour, Graeme Le Saux, Brian McBride and Claudio Caniggia – as well as former England boss Terry Venables in the dugout.
We’ve teamed up with Wembley FC’s new sponsors Budweiser to offer three lucky football fans FOUR tickets each to see Saturday’s FA Cup match, which kicks off at 12.45pm.
To stand a chance of winning, simply email your answer to the following question to email@example.com along with your name, age, email address, postal address and telephone number:
Who did Wembley beat in their Facebook streamed extra preliminary round FA Cup tie last season?
You may also want to watch:
a) Hook Norton; b) Abingdon Town; c) Ascot United
Competition closes at 5.30pm on August 9, 2012.
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 3 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 4 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 5 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 6 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 7 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 8 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 9 Man charged with Colindale murder
- 10 Four men connected to Craig Small's death in Wembley to appear for trial next year
Competition is open to 18+ and UK residents only.
Winning participants will be informed via email by 7pm on August 9, 2012. Winning participants must confirm acceptance of the prize via return email by no later than 10am on August 10, 2012.
Winning participants and guests will be responsible for their travel arrangements and any related expenses including (but not limited to) insurance, food and drink.
Full terms & conditions apply at www.budweiser.co.uk/kilburntimes
For further information about The FA Cup with Budweiser follow them on Facebook: www.facebook.com/budweiseruk