Win tickets to see legends play for Wembley in the FA Cup
A new FA Cup campaign gets under way on Saturday – and Vale Farm stages the pick of the extra preliminary round ties as Wembley take on Langford.
The Lions have a host of ex-international stars available for selection, including Ray Parlour, Graeme Le Saux, Brian McBride and Claudio Caniggia – as well as former England boss Terry Venables in the dugout.
We’ve teamed up with Wembley FC’s new sponsors Budweiser to offer three lucky football fans FOUR tickets each to see Saturday’s FA Cup match, which kicks off at 12.45pm.
To stand a chance of winning, simply email your answer to the following question to email@example.com along with your name, age, email address, postal address and telephone number:
Who did Wembley beat in their Facebook streamed extra preliminary round FA Cup tie last season?
You may also want to watch:
a) Hook Norton; b) Abingdon Town; c) Ascot United
Competition closes at 5.30pm on August 9, 2012.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 4 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
Competition is open to 18+ and UK residents only.
Winning participants will be informed via email by 7pm on August 9, 2012. Winning participants must confirm acceptance of the prize via return email by no later than 10am on August 10, 2012.
Winning participants and guests will be responsible for their travel arrangements and any related expenses including (but not limited to) insurance, food and drink.
Full terms & conditions apply at www.budweiser.co.uk/kilburntimes
For further information about The FA Cup with Budweiser follow them on Facebook: www.facebook.com/budweiseruk