Solihull Moors F.C
Wealdstone play out goalless draw with Solihull Moors
- Credit: Jon Taffel
Wealdstone bounced back as they played out a goalless draw with play-off hopefuls Solihull Moors in front of the BT Sport cameras.
The Moors went close in the 12th minute when left-back Jordan Cranston sent the ball in, where Andrew Dallas touched it onto the post and back across the face of the goal.
At the other end, Josh Umerah sent a diving header goalwards, which Solihull keeper Ryan Boot had to be alert to pull off a reaction save and then denied the Stone striker again just before the break.
Umerah remained a threat following the restart and sent a long-range effort just over.
Wealdstone, beaten 5-0 against Torquay on Saturday, continued to press and Jay Bird saw his shot deflected over before Umerah sent a late chance straight at the Solihull keeper.
You may also want to watch:
Wealdstone: Wickens, Tavares, Cook, Barker, Eleftheriou, Charles (Elito 90), Dyer (Buse 83), Cooper, Lewis, Bird, Umerah.
Unused subs: Wishart, Stevens, Fasanmade.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 4 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 5 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards
- 6 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 7 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 8 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 9 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 10 'We're angry': London councillors demand Met tackles violence to women