Josh Umerah (85)
Ben House (88)
Ben House strikes late for Eastleigh to deny Wealdstone
- Credit: Jon Taffel
Ben House struck two minutes from time to guide Eastleigh to a 2-1 National League victory at Wealdstone.
The visitors went ahead after 36 minutes when Tyrone Barnett picked up the ball on the edge of the box, span and fired into the bottom corner of the net.
The hosts drew themselves level five minutes from the end when Josh Umerah fired a superb strike into the corner of the net from 20 yards.
But their joy was short-lived as three minutes later the visitors came up with a winner. Josh Hare's cross from the right picked out House and his volley nestled into the bottom corner to secure all three points.
Wealdstone: Wickens, Stevens (Mundle-Smith 68), Cook (c), Tavares, Eleftheriou (Wishart 68), Charles, Dyer (Umerah 58), Cooper, Lewis, Elito, Bird.
You may also want to watch:
Subs not used: Fasanmade, Buse.
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 3 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 4 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 5 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 6 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards
- 7 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 8 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 9 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 10 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed