Ira Jackson Jnr (27)
Josh Umerah (62)
Aldershot Town F.C
Corie Andrews (49, 69)
Wealdstone settle for a draw against Aldershot Town
- Credit: Jon Taffel
Wealdstone twice let the lead slip as Corie Andrews struck a brace for Aldershot Town as they drew 2-2.
Ira Jackson opened the scoring just before the half-hour after good work by Dennon Lewis but Andrews equalised early in the second half after a quickly-taken free-kick.
Josh Umerah headed Wealdstone back in front from Jack Cawley's long throw, but again Andrews equalised, this time with a neat finish after being played in by Toby Edser
The Shots could even have gone on to win the game, but George Wickens saved well from Jayden Harris to preserve a point for the hosts.
Wealdstone will now travel away to King's Lynn Town as they look to build on recent fortunes.
You may also want to watch:
Wealdstone: Wickens, Cook, Cawley, Okimo (c), Eleftheriou, Charles, Cooper, Elito (Buse 85), Lewis, Jackson, Umerah (Fasanmade 88).
Unused subs: Marigliani, Wishart, Tavares.
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 3 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 4 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 5 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 6 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards
- 7 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 8 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 9 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 10 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
Aldershot Town: Walker, Fowler, Kinsella, Lyons-Foster, Whittingham (Aouachria 68), Edser, Bettamer (Berkeley-Agyepong 82), Andrews, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Phillips, Harris.
Unused Subs: Watts, Saunders, Willard