Wealdstone sign defender Josh Meekings
- Credit: PA
Wealdstone have announced the signing of 28-year-old defender Josh Meekings, who was a free agent, to bolster their squad.
Meekings was a graduate of Ipswich Town's academy system before making the move over the border to Inverness Caledonian Thistle in the SPFL in 2011.
He spent six years at Caley Thistle where he made a total of 192 appearances, scoring seven times.
His whole six year spell with Inverness was spent in the SPFL, and he was part of their historic 2015 Scottish Cup winning squad, playing the full 90 minutes in the final at Hampden Park in Caley's 2-1 win over Falkirk.
Their cup win meant progression into Europe and Meekings played in both of Caley's Europa League fixtures 2015/16, losing 1-0 on aggregate to Romanian side Astra Giurgiu.
You may also want to watch:
He moved to Dundee in 2017 where he made 53 appearances, before turning down a contract extension in June last year.
International clearance was approved this week and he will be available for selection for our next league fixture.
- 1 Gun shot at wall during 'terrifying' burglary in Wembley
- 2 Police continue Wembley murder investigation after footage emerges
- 3 Two arrested after man survives being stabbed in Wembley
- 4 Bailed: Four men arrested in connection with Sven Badzak killing in Kilburn
- 5 Appeal to send Wembley great-gran 101 birthday cards to 'make her day'
- 6 QPR defender Dickie praises the board and manager for change in fortunes
- 7 New vaccine and test centre opens in Willesden Green mosque
- 8 Man jailed after victim stabbed with machete in Neasden burglary
- 9 Wanted drug dealer jailed after police seize combat knives in Willesden
- 10 Murder investigation launched after teen fatally stabbed in Wembley