Wealdstone launch 'Next Generation' ticket
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Wealdstone have announced the launch of our new 'Next Generation' ticket for their National League home fixtures.
For just £8 people in the age bracket 18-23 years old can now catch all the action at Grosvenor Vale as the Stones entertain the likes of Notts County, Wrexham, Grimsby Town and more this season.
Stuart Maynard's side have got off to a reasonable start, picking up two draws against big clubs Southend United and Dagenham & Redbridge, while suffering defeats to Woking and Chesterfield.
They'll be hoping some extra people through the gate can help spur them on and make Grosvenor Vale a fortress.
These tickets must be purchased online in order to be valid and can be done so by visiting the 'Match Tickets' section of the club's online ticketing portal prior to kick off.
This offer will come into effect immediately, starting with Saturday's game against Altrincham, fans can get their tickets.
You may also want to watch:
You will need proof of ID with you on entry.
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 9 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 10 QPR boss 'disappointed' as two late goals cost his side at West Brom