Wealdstone extend lease at Grosvenor Vale
- Credit: Archant
Wealdstone Football Club have extended their lease at their home ground Grosvenor Vale.
Following lengthy negotiations between Wealdstone Football Club and KSIMC, the owners of the Grosvenor Vale site, Wealdstone have announced that they have agreed an extended lease arrangement that will provide the club with security of tenure that will further enhance its progression strategy.
Since Wealdstone FC settled at the Grosvenor Vale site in 2008 they have been seeking a renewed lease in the knowledge that the existing tenure was due to run out in late 2018.
Following amicable negotiations with representatives of KSIMC a new lease has now been signed off.
The new lease has been agreed for an initial period of five years plus there is a mechanism built in to the lease to trigger an even longer lease.
You may also want to watch:
Wealdstone FC will continue to have exclusive use of the stadium site (including Ruislip Social Club) throughout, and for the initial five-year period will continue to have use of the car park; KSIMC may have use of the outside grassed part of the site occasionally for sporting use.
Chairman of Wealdstone FC, Peter Marsden, said: “I am very pleased we have been able to successfully conclude complex negotiations with KSIMC and we are grateful to them.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods
“We have established a firm base for our future at Grosvenor Vale and this agreement will enable us to further develop our infrastructure and attract new investment to the club to support our footballing and community ambitions.”