QPR hoping Dieng will be available for Luton Town clash
- Credit: PA
Queens Park Rangers return to action when they host Luton Town under the Friday night lights following the international break.
The R’s will welcome the Hatters to the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium (7.45pm) as they bid to continue their strong start to the Championship campaign.
Manager Mark Warburton and his side currently sit among the play-off places after the opening 17 fixtures.
They’ll be hoping goalkeeper Seny Dieng will be available for the clash after testing positive for Covid-19, which ruled him out of Senegal’s World Cup qualifiers with Togo and Congo.
The 26-year-old returned a positive result following a routine test prior to joining up with his international team-mates, and therefore did not travel.
He was due to end his self-isolation period on Tuesday, November 16 and providing given the all clear will be in contention to feature.
The R’s will then also face Huddersfield Town on Wednesday evening as the fixtures come thick and fast.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 3 Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- 4 Bid for amazing prizes to support Queen's Park and Kensal charities
- 5 Parents lobby for improved road safety on Harrow Road
- 6 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 7 The Curious Incident of the Dog in The Night-Time: 'An A star for richly textured drama'
- 8 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 9 'Shameful' former police officers jailed for sharing photos of murdered sisters
- 10 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns