QPR goalkeeper Liam Kelly joins Motherwell on loan
- Credit: PA
Queens Park Rangers goalkeeper Liam Kelly has joined Motherwell on loan after falling out of favour in recent times.
The 24-year-old goalkeeper will remain with the Steelmen for the rest of the 2020/21 season.
Kelly joined the R’s from Livingston in the summer of 2019. To date, he has made 22 appearances for QPR in all competitions.
Motherwell are currently 11th in the Scottish Premiership and Kelly could make his debut this weekend when they visit St Mirren.
“I’m grateful for the opportunity Motherwell have offered me,” said the goalkeeper.
You may also want to watch:
“My objective is to play games. I know there’s strong competition here and I will have to earn my place.
“I’m ready and available when called upon. We’ve got a good squad and need to start picking up results.”
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 5 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 6 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 9 'Distress' as eggs thrown at ambulances in Neasden
- 10 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible