QPR eager to start climbing the table when they face Derby
- Credit: PA
Queens Park Rangers will return home to take on fellow strugglers Derby County this weekend as they look to start climbing up the league table.
The R’s will welcome Wayne Rooney, who was recently appointed as the permanent manager, and his side to the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium.
Mark Warburton’s men were due to face Cardiff City last night (Wednesday) away from home on the back of a 2-0 victory over Luton Town in their last fixture.
They were hoping to build on that win when hosting Wycombe Wanderers on the weekend but the match was postponed due to their opponents having positive Covid-19 tests.
QPR have been rocked by the news that winger Bright Osayi-Samuel has agreed a deal to sign for Turkish giants Fenerbahce once his contract expires in the summer.
You may also want to watch:
The 23-year-old has agreed on a deal that will keep him at Sukru Saracoglu Stadium until 2025 after leaving Rangers.
- 1 Wembley Park drug dealer who used encrypted phone network jailed
- 2 Two men steal dog at knifepoint in Alperton robbery
- 3 Two teenagers stabbed in Kilburn and South Hampstead in separate attacks
- 4 Duchess of Cornwall visits Wembley Vaccination Centre
- 5 Harlesden actor writes first film and hopes to inspire young people
- 6 Police continue Wembley murder investigation after footage emerges
- 7 Two arrested after man survives being stabbed in Wembley
- 8 Fire Brigade pledges to review policies following Wembley trainee's death
- 9 Gun shot at wall during 'terrifying' burglary in Wembley
- 10 Bailed: Four men arrested in connection with Sven Badzak killing in Kilburn