Prostate Cancer UK Football to Amsterdam bike ride postponed
- Credit: Archant
Prostate Cancer UK’s Football to Amsterdam bike ride has been postponed due to the coronavirus outbreak.
The charity was due to hold its annual Football to Amsterdam bike ride between June 5 and June 7, which starts in either London or Sheffield and ends at the Johan Cruijff ArenA.
In a statement, the charity said: “With the latest updates from the government about the impact of coronavirus, we’ve made the difficult decision to postpone Football to Amsterdam 2020, so the event will not go ahead as planned in June.
“We’re working with Sports Tours International to find a new date for the event and will be in touch to let you know as soon as we can.
“We’ve been really grateful for all your understanding and positive messages at this uncertain time.”
You may also want to watch:
Those who have signed up but are unable to make the rescheduled date have the option to defer until 2021 or can instead have their registration fee refunded.
- 1 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 2 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 3 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 4 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Travellers eviction from Dollis Hill road highlights needs for sites
- 8 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 9 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 10 Labour wins Brondesbury Park in tightly contested by-election