QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- Credit: PA
Queens Park Rangers will be determined to remain among the Championship front-runners when they take on strugglers Peterborough United.
The R’s will make the trip to Weston Homes Stadium on Saturday as they take on Posh on the back of a 1-0 victory over Blackburn Rovers in mid-week.
QPR manager Mark Warburton insists he is unfazed by the prospect of clubs showing an interest in Ilias Chair.
The Morocco international scored a late winner - his fourth goal in as many games - to further enhance his growing reputation.
Asked if he was worried Chair might attract bids during the January transfer window, Warburton said: "Not at all, because if Ilias goes to another club it will be for QPR's value.
"If some club wants to come and pay £25m for him then great.
"If you're going to sell in January it's to a (Premier League) team that's struggling and will spend to stay up or a team that's pushing for promotion and they'll spend to try and push on."
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 3 Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- 4 Bid for amazing prizes to support Queen's Park and Kensal charities
- 5 Parents lobby for improved road safety on Harrow Road
- 6 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 7 The Curious Incident of the Dog in The Night-Time: 'An A star for richly textured drama'
- 8 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 9 'Shameful' former police officers jailed for sharing photos of murdered sisters
- 10 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns