Isthmian Premier: Harrow Borough bring in seven new players
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Borough boss Steve Baker busy building team ahead of new season
Harrow Borough have added to their squad ahead of the new Isthmian Premier season with the arrival of seven new players.
Former Marlow centre-back Adam Richards will play for Steve Baker’s men next season.
Howard Hall returns to Harrow and counts Bishop’s Stortford, Hayes & Yeading, St Albans City and Barton Rovers among his former clubs.
Experienced striker Richard Paquette also joins, having started his career as a youngster with Queens Park Rangers.
You may also want to watch:
Nathan Poulton will be another new face at the Earlsmead Stadium, with the midfielder having previously played for Beaconsfield, Chesham United and Marlow.
Winger Bajram Pashaj will turn out in red next season, having played for Staines Town and Egham Town in the past.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 10 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
Keeper Sam Beagle is another new addition, joining Harrow from National League South side Hemel Hempstead Town.
Brendan Hazlett, Mark McLeod. Michael Peacock, Mike Bryan, Will Turl and Sean Preddie have all agreed to stay with Borough next season.