Powerday Hooks to host Luke Fitzpatrick Memorial Show
- Credit: Archant
Exciting card to take place at the Harrow Club on Friday night
Powerday Hooks will host their seventh annual Luke Fitzpatrick Memorial Show at the Harrow Club on Friday night.
The show is put on every year to honour the life of Fitzpatrick, a member of the Powerday Hooks club who was stabbed to death in 2012.
The murder of Fitzpatrick led to Powerday Hooks launching their “Drop the Knife, Put on the Gloves” campaign.
A packed card is planned for Friday’s show, with many contests featuring Powerday Hooks ABC boxers, as well as fighters from local clubs facing opponents from all over southern England.
You may also want to watch:
A standout bout features two unbeaten and outstandingly talented young women as Powerday Hooks’ Jordan Barrett takes Riverside rival Tallia Rumble.
Both prospects have earned reputations as serious prospects for major, future honours in the sport.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 5 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 6 MP Dawn Butler: Support available to get through lockdown
- 7 Dozens 'found breaching Covid restrictions' at shisha cafe
- 8 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 9 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
Tickets for the show will be available on the door and it is hoped plenty will be in attendance to show their support for Powerday Hooks.