Boxing: Powerday Hooks host Luke Fitzpatrick Memorial show
- Credit: Archant
Powerday Hooks ABC stage their Luke Fitzpatrick Memorial show at the Harrow Club on Friday.
The event commemorates a young man, whose family are close to the club, who lost his life when stabbed in a random attack.
Powerday Hooks launched a 'Drop the knife, take up the gloves' campaign as a result and will stage 14 to 18 bouts at the Freston Road venue.
These will include some of their own boxers, competing against others from top clubs in South East England, such as Repton and West Ham.
Powerday Hooks have been London's most successful club - and second in the country - in national tournaments for school age boxers over the past two seasons and the non-profit club is run by unpaid volunteers.
You may also want to watch:
Boxing starts at 7.15pm and tickets are available on the door on the night.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 8 Dykes hurt as QPR topple Hatters to end season on winning note
- 9 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
- 10 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road