Harrow Town beat Ealing Trailfinders to continue winning start
- Credit: Mohsin Shafi
Harrow Town continued their winning start to the season by beating second placed Ealing Trailfinders on Saturday.
After being inserted to bat, Trailfinders lost their top batsman Meer with just two on the board.
Wickets came regularly for Town as Trailfinders found it difficult to built any sort of partnerships.
Town's bowlers all bowled tight with Shaukat Feroz (4-34) being the pick. He was well supported by Krishen Daniel (3-32).
With rain about, Town knew they needed to chase down the target quickly and Feroz (52 off 35 balls) put Trailfinders under pressure from the first ball.
You may also want to watch:
Town reached 90 in just 10 overs until a few wickets fell.
However Town chased the target with three down, winning by seven wickets.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 3 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 4 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 5 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 6 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 7 Fire-ravaged Neasden church hall set to be rebuilt
- 8 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 9 Sisters killed in Kingsbury stabbed with 'extreme force'
- 10 Notting Hill Carnival off streets in 2021 due to Covid-19 uncertainty
Town host Tower Hamlets next Saturday and know another win could see them running away at the top of the table.