Harrow Town crowned Division Three champions
- Credit: Harrow Town CC
Harrow Town have been crowned champions of Middlesex County Cricket Division Three after remaining unbeaten all season.
They travelled to Chiswick on Saturday and with the league already wrapped up in week 13, they wanted to remain undefeated.
After being put into bat, Town started off well with skipper Aravinth Nagarajan (33) and Mohibullah Oraykhel, who blasted 101 off just 66 balls for a well deserved ton.
Oraykhel was supported ably by Sadiq Ahmadzai (33) as Town finished on 246 all out.
In reply, Chiswick were no match and crashed to just 55 runs with Krishen Daniel ending on 5-6.
You may also want to watch:
Krishen, 17, was not only Town's leading wicket-taker but also the entire league's, with 57.
Town ended on a fantastic season being undefeated, racking up 174 points which again is a league record.
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 9 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 10 QPR boss 'disappointed' as two late goals cost his side at West Brom
The table toppers will be hoping to continue this amazing run into next season as they enter the Middlesex County League Division 2.