Harrow Half Marathon cancelled once again due to Covid uncertainty
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
This year's Harrow Half-Marathon has been cancelled, following discussions with the council.
The race was due to take place on Sunday, September 12. A provisional date of Sunday, September 11 2022 has been set aside for next years event.
The decision came due to "continuing uncertainty surrounding sporting events in the current Coronavirus crisis."
"Those who have already entered for this year can defer their entry to next year's race at the same rate as in 2020."
"Or for those who are not able to commit to the Harrow Half in 2021, we are offering a full refund of the entry and booking fee plus any orders for tee shirts.
You may also want to watch:
"However, all money that was donated on entry will be passed on to charity. This option is only open until May 31st, 2020 after which date your entry will automatically be deferred to 2021."
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 4 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 5 Willesden residents say 'no' to new betting shop
- 6 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 7 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 8 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 9 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids