Harrow hope for Trophy joy at Biggleswade
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Boro beat Dorchester 4-1 in Evo-Stik South Premier South on Saturday
Harrow Borough will look to progress in the FA Trophy on Saturday when they visit Biggleswade Town in the first qualifying round.
Boro warmed up for that cup tie with a 4-1 victory over Dorchester Town — their first home win in the Evo-Stik South Premier South this season.
Steve Baker’s boys took the lead in the 15th minute through Ryan Moss, before Anthony O’Connor doubled their advantage three minutes later.
The Rogers Family Stadium club were then the beneficiaries of an own goal in the 28th minute as they led 3-0 at the break.
You may also want to watch:
Luke Winsper pulled one back for the Magpies in the 55th minute, but Dylan Kearney restored Harrow’s three-goal lead three minutes from time.
The win means Boro are now unbeaten in their last four in the league, a run of form that is sure to give them a boost ahead of visiting Biggleswade.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 5 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 6 MP Dawn Butler: Support available to get through lockdown
- 7 Dozens 'found breaching Covid restrictions' at shisha cafe
- 8 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 9 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
And Baker’s boys will hope for a further boost this weekend, with winners of ties in the first qualifying round pocketting £3,250 in prize money.