FA Trophy: Wealdstone to play Stockport County or Brackley Town in semi-finals
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
The draw for the semi-finals of the FA Trophy has been made.
Wealdstone will face Stockport County or Brackley Town, both of the National League North, in the semi-finals of the FA Trophy after the draw was made live on talkSPORT2 on Monday afternoon.
In reaching the semi-finals, Wealdstone have already defeated Chelmsford City, Wingate & Finchley, Hereford, Warrington Town and Billericay Town.
The Grosvenor Vale outfit cruised to a 5-2 win at Billericay in the quarter-finals, with debutant Bradley Bubb netting a hat trick.
Stones have collected £36,000 in prize money so far, but could pick up an additional £20,000 for winning their semi-final tie, as well as at least £30,000 for taking part in the final.
You may also want to watch:
Bobby Wilkinson’s men are the only team officially in the final four, with the three other quarter-final ties having gone to replays.
Stones will be away in the first leg on March 17, with the second leg at Grosvenor Vale on March 24.
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 4 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 7 Health chief praises staff 'flying' across Brent and Camden to vaccinate housebound residents
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 10 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
FA Trophy semi-final draw: Stockport County or Brackley Town v WEALDSTONE; Bromley or Spennymoor Town v Leyton Orient or Gateshead.