FA Trophy: Wealdstone to play Stockport County or Brackley Town in semi-finals
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
The draw for the semi-finals of the FA Trophy has been made.
Wealdstone will face Stockport County or Brackley Town, both of the National League North, in the semi-finals of the FA Trophy after the draw was made live on talkSPORT2 on Monday afternoon.
In reaching the semi-finals, Wealdstone have already defeated Chelmsford City, Wingate & Finchley, Hereford, Warrington Town and Billericay Town.
The Grosvenor Vale outfit cruised to a 5-2 win at Billericay in the quarter-finals, with debutant Bradley Bubb netting a hat trick.
Stones have collected £36,000 in prize money so far, but could pick up an additional £20,000 for winning their semi-final tie, as well as at least £30,000 for taking part in the final.
You may also want to watch:
Bobby Wilkinson’s men are the only team officially in the final four, with the three other quarter-final ties having gone to replays.
Stones will be away in the first leg on March 17, with the second leg at Grosvenor Vale on March 24.
- 1 South African Covid-19 variant found in North Wembley
- 2 Neighbours urge Brent to stop asphalting Conservation Areas
- 3 Wembley Park drug dealer who used encrypted phone network jailed
- 4 QPR bounce back to get better of Bristol City
- 5 Fifth man arrested in connection with fatal stabbing of Sven Badzak
- 6 Two teenagers stabbed in Kilburn and South Hampstead in separate attacks
- 7 Gun shot at wall during 'terrifying' burglary in Wembley
- 8 Warburton delighted with QPR win at Bristol City
- 9 Council tax is going up - but we'll do all we can to help
- 10 Two men steal dog at knifepoint in Alperton robbery
FA Trophy semi-final draw: Stockport County or Brackley Town v WEALDSTONE; Bromley or Spennymoor Town v Leyton Orient or Gateshead.