Hornchurch, Dagenham, Haringey and Wealdstone find out FA Trophy fate
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Hornchurch, Haringey Borough, Dagenham & Redbridge and Wealdstone have all found out their FA Trophy fate as the second and third round draws were made this afternoon.
The Urchins have been drawn away to National League South side Tonbridge Angels following their 4-1 victory over Wingate & Finchley last night in the first round.
If Mark Stimson’s side could pull off an upset in the competition they will then travel away to either Dulwich Hamlet or Cheshunt in the third round.
Tom Loizou’s Haringey side have been drawn at home to National League South side Eastbourne Borough after sealing a 2-1 victory over league rivals Bishop Stortford last night (Tuesday) to seal their progress.
If they can secure an upset in the second round then it will be a trip away to either Slough Town or Dartford in the third round.
You may also want to watch:
National League side Wealdstone join the competition in the third round where they will host league rivals Eastleigh at Grosvenor Vale on Saturday, December 19.
Elsewhere, Dagenham & Redbridge will be at home to either Ebbsfleet United or Chippenham Town in their third round clash.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 3 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 4 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 5 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 6 Summer of Play season launch in Wembley Park this June
- 7 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 8 Man jailed after assaulting police officers while drunk
- 9 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 10 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
The second round tie will take place on Tuesday, December 15 with the winner taking home prize money of £3,750 while the losers will bag £1,000.
The third round will then follow that up on Saturday, December 19 with the winners securing £4,500 and the losers receive £1, 250 for their efforts.