QPR hoping players return for trip to Derby County
- Credit: PA
Queens Park Rangers will be hoping to slowly see injured players return ahead of their clash with Derby County in the Championship.
The R’s will make the long trip away to Pride Park in front of the Sky Sports Football cameras on Monday evening (November, 29) on the back of a home match against Huddersfield Town last night (Wednesday).
Manager Mark Warburton was hopeful Lyndon Dykes, Andre Gray and Moses Odubajo will be passed fit to feature either against the Terriers or even the Rams.
Warburton said: “We’ll look at Moses, Andre and Lyndon and see how these boys are and make a decision.”
Sam McCallum is set to be out of action for the foreseeable future as a result of a hamstring injury that he suffered.
The R's will be hoping to keep a reasonably fit squad from now until the New Year as they look to remain among the front-runners in the Championship.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 3 Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- 4 Bid for amazing prizes to support Queen's Park and Kensal charities
- 5 Parents lobby for improved road safety on Harrow Road
- 6 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 7 The Curious Incident of the Dog in The Night-Time: 'An A star for richly textured drama'
- 8 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 9 'Shameful' former police officers jailed for sharing photos of murdered sisters
- 10 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns