Darren Linden joins Wealdstone executive board
- Credit: Archant
Wealdstone have announced the addition of Darren Linden to the club's executive board.
Darren is a lifelong Stones fan, attending his first game at Lower Mead in 1982 aged nine.
Away from football, he has been leading large scale digital transformation for over 20 years and is currently a director and board member at Tecknuovo, technology consulting firm.
Prior to this he held senior leadership roles at AOL, T-Mobile and O2 and was previously a director at Sky TV and Barclays.
In 2018, he was shortlisted for Transformation Leader of the Year at the UK Tech Leaders Awards and spent a few years as CTO and a board member at change consultancy Sullivan & Stanley, who won Small Business of the Year in 2019.
You may also want to watch:
He founded Hertfordshire grass roots club Bushey & Oxhey FC where he was Chairman for 10 years, winning Hertfordshire FA Charter Standard Club of the Year in 2014.
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 9 Premier League dream will continue to push clubs into crisis says QPR boss
- 10 Dawn Butler joins Harlesden primary school's Macmillan Coffee Morning