Brent under-12 girls enjoy three-game series with Pitshanger
- Credit: Archant
The latest news from the Brent Schools’ FA teams
The Brent under-12 girls’ team gave a good account of themselves in a three-game series against Pitshanger.
The borough youngsters gave a brave performance in the opening match, but sadly succumbed to a 3-0 loss.
Chloe O’Donoghue netted for Brent in the second game, but was sadly unable to prevent Pitshanger from winning 2-1.
The third game, though, saw Brent triumph 2-1 thanks to goals from O’Donoughe and Giuseppina Carnevale.
You may also want to watch:
“Credit to both teams for great games played in a great spirit. It was fantastic to see Brent improve with every game,” said Brent coach Kjell Sung.
“It was another super performance by the girls against an excellent Pitshanger team.”
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 3 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 4 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 5 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 6 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 7 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 10 Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury
Brent: O’Donoghue, Carnevale, Dibley-Dias, Rosenberg, Waddington, John-Etiko, Santos-Ferreira, Blue, McIntosh, Mir, Silva, Nathaniel, Kennedy, Kew.
*The Brent under-11 boys’ B suffered a tough 4-1 loss on their trip to St Albans, despite deliver a performance that was packed full of positives.