Brent U12 girls’ team record thumping win over LSS
- Credit: Archant
The latest news from the Brent Schools’ FA
The Brent under-12 girls’ football team eased to an emphatic 7-0 success over LSS in their latest encounter.
Skipper Scout Waddington led by example to net four goals in the rout, including finishing off a fine team move.
Chloe O’Donoghue nabbed a brace, while Giuseppina Carnevale also got on the scoresheet for Brent.
Equally impressive was the defensive work from Brent, with Sophie Kew and Keely Dibley-Dias faring well at the back.
You may also want to watch:
It was a strong performance from Brent and one that is sure to offer the youngsters plenty of confidence in the coming weeks.
“That was the best performance of the season. The team spirit is fantastic and some of the passing was excellent,” said Brent coach Kjell Sung.
- 1 Seven sought over Wembley gang attack that left man with severed ear
- 2 Woman's 'shock' at male officer sent to welfare check at Wembley hotel
- 3 Wembley firefighter looks back as he retires after 30 years
- 4 One in billion DNA match links teenager to sisters' murder in Kingsbury, court told
- 5 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 6 CCTV image released in Kilburn indecent exposure investigation
- 7 EFL fixtures release: QPR kick off at home to London rivals Millwall
- 8 All you need to know about tickets for Boxpark's Euro 2020 screenings
- 9 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 10 Police guarded bushes where two sisters bodies were overnight, court hears
The Brent under-12 girls’ football team will hope for a similarly emphatic victory on their next outing.
Brent: Waddington, O’Donoghue, Carnevale, Dibley-Dias, Rosenberg, Santos-Ferreira, Blue, McIntosh, Kew, Lewis, Margetson, Ulusele.