Muslika double helps Brent U11 boys beat Newham
- Credit: Archant
The latest news from the Brent Schools’ FA
A brace from Armend Muslika helped the Brent under-11 boys’ football team to a 5-1 success at Newham in the London Schools Cup
Muslika netted twice in the game, including a stunning effort from 20 yards, and was joined on the score sheet by Troy Kelly, Fabian Prela and Naeems Giscombe.
Brent’s reward for the win is a home tie against Chelmsford in the next round of the competition.
“A performance full of grit, determination and great passing, which looked as good as the score,” said coach Paul Woodford.
You may also want to watch:
The Brent under-14 boys’ team also enjoyed a success as a stunning 30-yard drive from Dion Qamili aided them to a 6-2 win against Hillingdon.
The under-12 boys’ team delivered their best display of the season so far, but it could not stop them from losing 4-3 to Hillingdon in a thrilling encounter.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 4 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 5 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 6 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
The under-13 boys’ lost 9-4 in their game, which was also against Hillingdon.