Ben Gladwin set for loan move to Coventry
- Credit: EMPICS Sport
QPR midfielder Ben Gladwin is set to join League One promotion-chasers Coventry City on loan, the Times understands.
The 23-year-old, who joined the Rs from Swindon Town along with team-mate Massimo Luongo last summer, only recently returned to Loftus Road following a loan spell at the Robins, but he has been allowed to move again on a temporary basis.
Gladwin, who was a stand-out performer for the Rs in pre-season, has struggled for game time in W12 since his move from the League One side in May.
The former non-league man has played just four times for Rangers, with his last appearance coming in last week’s FA Cup defeat at Nottingham Forest.
Rangers have also allowed fellow midfielder Michael Doughty to leave the club on too, with Swindon signing him on a one-month loan deal.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere, Rangers are continuing to monitor Ravel Morrison as they look into the possibility of signing the Lazio playmaker this month.
They are also interested in bringing Chelsea striker Patrick Bamford to the club on loan, but the Times understands he is holding out for a potential move to the Premier League.
- 1 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 2 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 3 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 4 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 5 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 6 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 7 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day
- 8 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 9 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 10 QPR boss pleased with Man United win and now looking to tie down Odubajo