Youngsters become superheroes
by Alex Wellman Look up in the sky, is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it s a whole classroom of superheroes ready to save the world. Youngsters from St Mary s Roman Catholic School in Canterbury Road, Kilburn, put their pants over their tro
by Alex Wellman
Look up in the sky, is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's a whole classroom of superheroes ready to save the world.
Youngsters from St Mary's Roman Catholic School in Canterbury Road, Kilburn, put their pants over their trousers and took to the streets of South Kilburn to put residents right about the environment.
The miniature superheroes were displaying artwork and handing out food to passers-by at The Cube in Peel Precinct, South Kilburn, to celebrate the Nature Warriors project they have been undertaking.
You may also want to watch:
The youngsters have been learning about recycling and the environment after The Peel Precinct Gardening Club came to the school and got their fingers decidedly green.
Read the full story in the Times on Thursday
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 3 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 4 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 5 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 6 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 QPR boss Warburton excited for competitive football to return with fans
- 9 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 10 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police