Young man killed in Kilburn
One man was killed and another seriously hurt in two stabbings yesterday afternoon
Detectives have launched a murder hunt after a young man was stabbed to death in Kilburn in yesterday’s afternoon sunshine.
The man, believed to be in his early 20’s, was found bleeding in Mortimer Crescent, Kilburn, just before 5pm.
He was taken to hospital, where he died from his injuries.
A second young man, also believed to be in his early 20’s, was found stabbed in nearby Boundary Road. He remains in a critical condition on hospital.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 3 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 4 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 5 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 8 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 9 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 10 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton