Young man killed in Kilburn
One man was killed and another seriously hurt in two stabbings yesterday afternoon
Detectives have launched a murder hunt after a young man was stabbed to death in Kilburn in yesterday’s afternoon sunshine.
The man, believed to be in his early 20’s, was found bleeding in Mortimer Crescent, Kilburn, just before 5pm.
He was taken to hospital, where he died from his injuries.
A second young man, also believed to be in his early 20’s, was found stabbed in nearby Boundary Road. He remains in a critical condition on hospital.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 4 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 7 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 8 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 9 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 10 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat