Free business fair and summer party in Kilburn for junior entrepreneurs
- Credit: Archant
Young entrepreneurs have a chance to take centre stage at a free workshop in Kilburn.
The Kids Business Fair and Summer Party is taking place from midday to 4pm on July 29 at The Granville in Carlton Vale.
Hosted by Ultra Education, visitors will see entrepreneurs as young as seven with business ideas in sectors such as technology, food fashion, e-commerce, music and motivation.
It is the fourth kids business fair where young people and their parents can find out more about how the organisation teaches entrepreneurship, and meet the team of entrepreneur teachers and its founder Julian Hall.
At 4pm tables will be packed away but visitors can stay and party. There will be music, food on sale and entertainment till 6pm.
Mr Hall said: “I’m truly inspired by the diverse range of kid entrepreneurs that we’ll have on the day. They’ve worked incredibly hard and are a great example of what’s possible when you do what you love.”
If you have a budding entrepreneur aged seven to 18 who’d like to take part, call 0800 211 8133 or e-mail email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- 2 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 3 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 4 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 5 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 6 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Possible traffic disruptions in north London this week
- 9 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 10 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street