Yoga centre in Kensal Rise will hold special fundraising event on Friday
- Credit: Archant
Visitors can enjoy a variety of therapies at The Special Yoga Centre in Wrentham Avenue
Residents are being invited to a special event in Kensal Rise where they can be pampered while raising funds for a worthy charity.
The Special Yoga Centre in Wrentham Avenue, are offering a plethora of treatments ranging from reflexology to Swedish massage to raise funds for their cause.
Visitors can enjoy a 15 minute treatment for just £8 or half an hour for £15 this Friday.
All funds will go back to the centre’s charity which will enable them to offer yoga therapy to infants and children with special needs.
The centre also provides support for the tot’s families.
Appointments start at 5pm and will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
- 1 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 2 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 3 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 4 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 5 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 6 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 7 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 8 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 9 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 10 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
Visitors can also enjoy home cooked vegetarian food or treat someone else on the night.
Entry is £5.
For more information or to book an appointment call 020 8968 1900 or visit www.specialyoga.org.uk/pamper-is-back/