Yoga centre in Kensal Rise will hold special fundraising event on Friday
- Credit: Archant
Visitors can enjoy a variety of therapies at The Special Yoga Centre in Wrentham Avenue
Residents are being invited to a special event in Kensal Rise where they can be pampered while raising funds for a worthy charity.
The Special Yoga Centre in Wrentham Avenue, are offering a plethora of treatments ranging from reflexology to Swedish massage to raise funds for their cause.
Visitors can enjoy a 15 minute treatment for just £8 or half an hour for £15 this Friday.
All funds will go back to the centre’s charity which will enable them to offer yoga therapy to infants and children with special needs.
The centre also provides support for the tot’s families.
Appointments start at 5pm and will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
- 1 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 2 School turns itself around after 'sexual bullying' reports
- 3 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 4 Hundreds of young musicians to gather in Wembley for concert
- 5 Rogue Wembley HGV trainer sentenced after selling non-existent training
- 6 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 7 Hospital's new research centre officially opened by vaccine taskforce lead
- 8 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 9 Five classic Rolling Stones moments at BST Hyde Park
- 10 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
Visitors can also enjoy home cooked vegetarian food or treat someone else on the night.
Entry is £5.
For more information or to book an appointment call 020 8968 1900 or visit www.specialyoga.org.uk/pamper-is-back/