Yoga centre in Kensal Rise will hold special fundraising event on Friday
- Credit: Archant
Visitors can enjoy a variety of therapies at The Special Yoga Centre in Wrentham Avenue
Residents are being invited to a special event in Kensal Rise where they can be pampered while raising funds for a worthy charity.
The Special Yoga Centre in Wrentham Avenue, are offering a plethora of treatments ranging from reflexology to Swedish massage to raise funds for their cause.
Visitors can enjoy a 15 minute treatment for just £8 or half an hour for £15 this Friday.
All funds will go back to the centre’s charity which will enable them to offer yoga therapy to infants and children with special needs.
You may also want to watch:
The centre also provides support for the tot’s families.
Appointments start at 5pm and will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 5 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 9 Mayhew staff cull risk as animal charity is 'restructured'
- 10 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
Visitors can also enjoy home cooked vegetarian food or treat someone else on the night.
Entry is £5.
For more information or to book an appointment call 020 8968 1900 or visit www.specialyoga.org.uk/pamper-is-back/