X Factor stars Rylan Clark and Lucy Spraggan ‘moved to’ the Hilton Wembley
Pair are believed to have been moved to four star venue which officially opened last week
A pair of contestants from hit reality TV show X Factor are alleged to have been booted out of their plush central London Hotel and moved to a newly opened hotel in Wembley.
Rylan Clark, 23 and Lucy Spraggan, 21, are believed to have been evicted from the Corinthia Hotel, in Embankment and moved to the Hilton Wembley.
The pair, who are currently competing on the live shows of the singing contest, allegedly had a drink fuelled night in which they disturbed guests and attacked staff resulting in their eviction to Wembley.
The hotel, which officially opened last week, has a roof top bar with views over the arena and stadium, a state of the art 24-hour gym and around 18 special suites.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Hilton Wembley was unable to confirm to the Times whether the pair were staying at the hotel.
He added: “Hilton London Wembley respects the privacy of its guests and we are unable to provide any details regarding the identity of any guests or clients.”
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 3 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 7 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 8 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 How shared ownership is helping first-time buyers step onto the property ladder in the capital