X Factor stars Rylan Clark and Lucy Spraggan ‘moved to’ the Hilton Wembley
Pair are believed to have been moved to four star venue which officially opened last week
A pair of contestants from hit reality TV show X Factor are alleged to have been booted out of their plush central London Hotel and moved to a newly opened hotel in Wembley.
Rylan Clark, 23 and Lucy Spraggan, 21, are believed to have been evicted from the Corinthia Hotel, in Embankment and moved to the Hilton Wembley.
The pair, who are currently competing on the live shows of the singing contest, allegedly had a drink fuelled night in which they disturbed guests and attacked staff resulting in their eviction to Wembley.
The hotel, which officially opened last week, has a roof top bar with views over the arena and stadium, a state of the art 24-hour gym and around 18 special suites.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Hilton Wembley was unable to confirm to the Times whether the pair were staying at the hotel.
He added: “Hilton London Wembley respects the privacy of its guests and we are unable to provide any details regarding the identity of any guests or clients.”
- 1 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 2 Daughter buys winning Set For Life lottery ticket for mum's birthday
- 3 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 4 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 5 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 6 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 7 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 8 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood
- 9 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 10 Teenager killed sisters in 'sacrifice' deal with the devil, court hears