X Factor stars Rylan Clark and Lucy Spraggan ‘moved to’ the Hilton Wembley
Pair are believed to have been moved to four star venue which officially opened last week
A pair of contestants from hit reality TV show X Factor are alleged to have been booted out of their plush central London Hotel and moved to a newly opened hotel in Wembley.
Rylan Clark, 23 and Lucy Spraggan, 21, are believed to have been evicted from the Corinthia Hotel, in Embankment and moved to the Hilton Wembley.
The pair, who are currently competing on the live shows of the singing contest, allegedly had a drink fuelled night in which they disturbed guests and attacked staff resulting in their eviction to Wembley.
The hotel, which officially opened last week, has a roof top bar with views over the arena and stadium, a state of the art 24-hour gym and around 18 special suites.
A spokesman for Hilton Wembley was unable to confirm to the Times whether the pair were staying at the hotel.
He added: “Hilton London Wembley respects the privacy of its guests and we are unable to provide any details regarding the identity of any guests or clients.”
- 1 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 5 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 6 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 9 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person
- 10 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court