X Factor star is named ‘Most Loved’ by Judges
Teetering on the edge of stardom, local star’s odds of winning the X Factor has gone up after getting through the next round of the show last Saturday and judges branded him as ‘one of the most loved contestants’.
William Hill upped Mr Adeyele’s odds from last week’s 1/51 to 1/33 on winning outright as well as putting his chances of winning over 28’s at 4/1.
The Harlesden resident blew the judges away singing Danny Hathaway’s ‘A Song For You’ blew the nation and the judges away leading while Storm and Diva Fever were booted out.
Simon Cowell said: “Unfortunately I’ve got to hand this over to Louis Walsh and say that was a fantastic choice of song. I can see it in your eyes, John, that meant a lot to you. You gave it 100%. It was a great performance.”
Dannii Minogue said to John: “I know you are on of the most loved contestants in this year’s line up. It just radiates from you when you sing. You have such a natural voice.
You may also want to watch:
“There’s a few people in this competition where you can turn off the visual and just listen to the voice. And you’re one of them.”
Mr Adeyele is becoming renowned for his huge fan base, his colleagues at a Westminster care home are giving him their full support and his page on Facebook has already got 3,306 fans, one of them being A-lister Paloma Faith who descreibed him as ‘Amazing!’
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 7 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods
Mr Adeyele was a member of the Royal Borough Kensington Chelsea Choir from 14 to 19 then again from 21 to 23 and describes himself as a ‘self-taught singer’.
To vote for John Adeyele text into X Factor next Saturday or Sunday on ITV 1 or ITV 2.