X Factor star is named ‘Most Loved’ by Judges
Teetering on the edge of stardom, local star’s odds of winning the X Factor has gone up after getting through the next round of the show last Saturday and judges branded him as ‘one of the most loved contestants’.
William Hill upped Mr Adeyele’s odds from last week’s 1/51 to 1/33 on winning outright as well as putting his chances of winning over 28’s at 4/1.
The Harlesden resident blew the judges away singing Danny Hathaway’s ‘A Song For You’ blew the nation and the judges away leading while Storm and Diva Fever were booted out.
Simon Cowell said: “Unfortunately I’ve got to hand this over to Louis Walsh and say that was a fantastic choice of song. I can see it in your eyes, John, that meant a lot to you. You gave it 100%. It was a great performance.”
Dannii Minogue said to John: “I know you are on of the most loved contestants in this year’s line up. It just radiates from you when you sing. You have such a natural voice.
“There’s a few people in this competition where you can turn off the visual and just listen to the voice. And you’re one of them.”
Mr Adeyele is becoming renowned for his huge fan base, his colleagues at a Westminster care home are giving him their full support and his page on Facebook has already got 3,306 fans, one of them being A-lister Paloma Faith who descreibed him as ‘Amazing!’
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 5 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 6 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 7 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 8 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 9 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 10 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting
Mr Adeyele was a member of the Royal Borough Kensington Chelsea Choir from 14 to 19 then again from 21 to 23 and describes himself as a ‘self-taught singer’.
To vote for John Adeyele text into X Factor next Saturday or Sunday on ITV 1 or ITV 2.