Wrestling superstars in Wembley show
Jeff Jarret brings his Total Non-stop Action with his stable of stars with the chance for wannabe wrestlers to join the action
WRESTLING stars from across the pond will be roughing it up as they conclude their world tour in Wembley next month.
Legend and TNA founder, Jeff Jarrett will be fighting with the biggest names in the business during the non-stop action packed show on January 29.
The third generation fighter (if you include his promoter gran) set up Total Non-stop Action after being disillusioned with its rivals.
And for those who fancy themselves as bit of a fighter, Jeff, will be running a workshop before the show as he looks for the next big thing in wrestling.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “The UK is an undiscovered hotbed of wrestling talent. The best can become fulltime wrestlers doing 100 plus live shows a year.”
However be warned, it costs $20 to apply and $230 if you get accepted for the two hour workshop so you should be seriously serious about it.
- 1 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 2 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 3 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 4 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 5 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 6 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 7 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day
- 8 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 9 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 10 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
For the rest of us the evening show will be where it’s at with Jeff Hardy, Ron Flair, Rob Van Dam and others in the ring.
And as is the trademark of TNA and big U.S. shows the entertainment is non-stop.
Jeff said: “We are the last interactive type of wrestling in the world. You can come in, get autographs and the loudest fans can go backstage and meet the wrestlers.”
*The Gut Check workshop runs from 2 to 4pm visit www.tnagutcheck.com to apply.
* The main event kicks off at 6.30pm (tickets �24.50) both are at the Wembley Arena, Arena Square, Wembley.