Woman taken to hospital following blaze in Cricklewood
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been taken to hospital following a blaze at a converted house in Cricklewood.
Four fire engines and 21 firefighters and officers were called to a house converted into flats in Chichele Road at 2.16pm today.
One woman, who left the property before the brigade arrived, was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation, said London Fire Brigade.
She has been taken to hospital by London Ambulance Service crews.
Part of a four-roomed flat on the first floor was damaged by the blaze which was under control just before 3.40pm
The fire was under control at 3.38pm.
Fire crews from Willesden, North Kensington and Paddington fire stations attended the scene.
- 1 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 2 'Predator' acted as masseur to assault women
- 3 Brent tenant 'distressed' at housing waiting list change
- 4 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 5 Goalkeeper Dieng nets late equaliser to save QPR at Sunderland
- 6 London among areas where drought is declared
- 7 Coldplay at Wembley Stadium: Setlist and photos
- 8 New Kilburn mural to highlight borough's cultural heritage
- 9 Unarmed boy stabbed to death in his home by group ‘out for blood’, court told
- 10 Man due in court over Wembley murder
The cause of the fire is under investigation.