Woman taken to hospital following blaze in Cricklewood
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been taken to hospital following a blaze at a converted house in Cricklewood.
Four fire engines and 21 firefighters and officers were called to a house converted into flats in Chichele Road at 2.16pm today.
One woman, who left the property before the brigade arrived, was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation, said London Fire Brigade.
She has been taken to hospital by London Ambulance Service crews.
Part of a four-roomed flat on the first floor was damaged by the blaze which was under control just before 3.40pm
You may also want to watch:
The fire was under control at 3.38pm.
Fire crews from Willesden, North Kensington and Paddington fire stations attended the scene.
- 1 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 4 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 9 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
The cause of the fire is under investigation.