Woman sexually assaulted in Roundwood Park
- Credit: Getty Images
Victim, was targeted on Friday night but managed to fight off her attacker
The hunt is on to find a sex attacker who targeted a woman in a park in Harlesden on Friday night.
The 53-year-old woman was walking home through Roundwood Park at 11.30pm, when a man grabbed her from behind and put his hand inside her knickers.
The victim shouted at her attacker and kicked him in the leg but he continued his assualt by dragging her through the muddy ground.
She carried on fighting him off and managed to head butt him before he fled towards Longstone Avenue.
Detective Sergeant Martin Flack from Brent Police said: “This was a deeply traumatic ordeal for the victim.
“We need to identify this suspect and ensure that he is caught before anyone else can become his victim”.
- 1 Polio virus detected in sewage in Brent
- 2 Brent tenant 'distressed' at housing waiting list change
- 3 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 4 Harlesden bar's licence suspended following fights and noise
- 5 Unarmed boy stabbed to death in his home by group ‘out for blood’, court told
- 6 Man due in court over Wembley murder
- 7 Councils get cash to tackle chewing gum on high streets
- 8 QPR boss Beale disappointed to bow out of Carabao Cup
- 9 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 10 Sven Badzak: Stabbing victim's family ‘outraged’ as trial delayed
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 020 8733 3709 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.