Woman seriously injured after being hit by car in Neasden
- Credit: PA WIRE
A woman is in a serious condition after she was hit by a car on the North Circular Road in Neasden last night.
The 54-year-old female pedestrian was struck by the vehicle on the A406 at the junction of Brentfield Road just after 10.20pm.
She was rushed to hospital suffering from serious injuries.
The driver stopped at the scene and was not arrested.
Investigating officers are keen to speak to a black cab driver who may be a vital witness.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or witnesses should call Alperton Traffic Garage on 020 8991 9555.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 3 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 4 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 7 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 8 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 9 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley