Woman’s body found in the Welsh Harp Reservoir in Neasden
- Credit: MPS
A woman’s body has been found in a reservoir in Neasden today.
Police were called to Welsh Harp Reservoir at Cool Oak Lane, just before 10.10am.
Officers attended along with the marine policing and the body of the woman, believed to be in her 50s, was recovered by divers.
Next of kin have not been informed and formal identification awaits.
A post-mortem examination will be held in due course.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from Barnet Police are treating her death as unexplained.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 3 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 8 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 9 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 10 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet