Woman’s body found in the Welsh Harp Reservoir in Neasden
- Credit: MPS
A woman’s body has been found in a reservoir in Neasden today.
Police were called to Welsh Harp Reservoir at Cool Oak Lane, just before 10.10am.
Officers attended along with the marine policing and the body of the woman, believed to be in her 50s, was recovered by divers.
Next of kin have not been informed and formal identification awaits.
A post-mortem examination will be held in due course.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from Barnet Police are treating her death as unexplained.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 4 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 5 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 6 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire